How it generates money for you: Virtuo Trading has been around since 2015 and they sell EAs and also offer account management services. Currently there are 3 different EAs being sold, but I am using only the first one, the Virtuo EA, since July 2020. You can read more about the different EAs here. My real account has more than tripled since running it live in September 2020 (July to September was just demo). It survived the crazy harsh market conditions from then till this very day (even the crazy February), so my verdict is simple: Virtuo Trading is NOT A SCAM!
Costs (One time payment):
GBP 449 if you sign up under one of their affiliated brokers. I personally opted for this as the price is quite steep, but the cost of this EA was quickly recovered within weeks!
GBP 649 for the unlimited version, you can use it under any broker.
- The owner of Virtuo Trading, Andy, is a very kind and helpful person. Name me companies/owners of EA that reply extremely quickly (within hours and more frequently within minutes) on both email and telegram and willing to take his time to use TeamView to help you troubleshoot any problem you might be having. Simply comparing this to the support of the GPS Forex Robot, where by you would be lucky to get a reply within 2 weeks, Virtuo Trading’s customer support is simply amazing. Of course, respect and kindness go both ways, if you are coming forward as an idiot and hooligan, you will be treated as such.
- Easy to install after purchase. The instructions given are very clear, and Andy will take time to help you troubleshoot errors too. The EA is fully automated and you only need to worry about the starting lot size. It only trades on the EU pair.
- An actually legit and profitable EA with verified results (It is very rare to find an actual legit and profitable EA these days..). See their myfxbook verified results here. My personal account has more than tripled! Read on below for proof of my profits. There are many other accounts (both managed and personal) that are running extremely well and with low drawdown, with this EA and the other two also!
- If you follow the risk management suggested, the drawdown is very low and with good profits return. In all seriousness, any EA that survived the period between December 2020 to February 2021 should be given utmost respect. Virtuo EA has gained mine.
- If you do not use the EA with proper settings and proper risk management, you will put your account at very high risk of a heavy draw down or even wipe out. I was in this position when I first started too, cause of greed. We live and learn.
- Virtuo EA uses martingale strategy. If you have read my posts previously on other EAs, I do have my reservations when it comes to martingale EAs because of its high risk. This is precisely why it took me so long before deciding to share about this EA here. The fact that it survived the past few months with no issue, does not guarantee anything in the future. Nothing is guaranteed in forex. I might have tripled my account in the past few months, but you could be blowing it in the next 3 days. Who knows? You are responsible for all the risks involved.
- The price of the EA is rather steep, but you can just sign up under one of their affiliated brokers and get it at a much cheaper price (exactly what I did!). The cost of the EA will definitely be recovered shortly.
Results (14 September 2020 to 15 March 2021)
Starting Date: 14 September 2020
Current Date: 15 March 2021
Duration: 6 months
Starting Balance: USD 5000
Profits: USD 11597.92
(Results for individual months can be found at the end of this post below)
That is a whooping 232% of initial capital in profits, and with just 9.57% drawdown! That is roughly USD 1933 per month over the last 6 months. I am not sure what is the cost of living where you are from, but USD 1933 should definitely be enough to pay off more than just bills for most average households!
Here’s the thing, my account was considered to be a high risk account as I started off with 0.01 lot size with a USD 5000 account size. Again, I cannot emphasize this enough, this was my personal choice, my investment so whatever happens, I am fully responsible, NO ONE ELSE. I then increased the lot size to 0.02 when I had only around USD 10000, again, this is considered to be a very high risk setting. The recommended safe setting for this EA is 0.01 per USD 30000 (you can use cents account too, don’t worry). You can imagine how high risk my settings were and YET I survived the past 6 months with no problems. Does this mean that it is safe and everyone should do what I did? Obviously not. I have now reduced my setting back to 0.01 because the market is a scary place.
Verdict: Highly recommended EA which has stood tough market conditions in the past 6 months and gave good profits with low drawdown. I have even made a couple of withdrawals with no issue whatsoever from the recommended broker too.
I will be updating frequently on my results with this EA, so do give this post a like or follow so that you will be updated when I post updates. Click on the image below to go to the vendor’s website to purchase the EA.
Results for individual months